Tuesday, January 20, 2009

not much going on

Today has been a good day at the Zufelt house. Not too much has been going on, Zoie had show and tell at school today and brought a huge wish bear (from the carebears) to school with her to show her friends. We are currently looking to buy a house in our area, we are looking at a few houses and need to find one big enough for all 6 of us that is in our price range (almost impossible). We are waiting on our W2's so we can file taxes and pay some of Xander's medical bills and we are getting a new TV too this year, I am way excited but not as excited as Justin is lol.

I am still trying to get the word out about congenital heart defects and have gotten a lot of other families to join me, we all need to stick together on this!

I am also trying to decide whether or not to just go have the surgery to get my tubal right now or wait a little longer to see if Justin changes his mind about the Visectomy, he was willing to get it while I was pregnant with Zailee and then changed his mind about 2 weeks before she was born saying "we might want to have one more." LOL I don't know about that, I don't know if my body could handle having one more.

Thats all for now, we find out on Thurs. what the appraisal price is on a house that we are looking at and what it is going to be sold for. I hope we can find a house soon, by the end of the year at least!

Oh and I let Zoie cut her hair, we got 11in to donate and she is so proud of herself! I am proud of her too, she wants to do it again once her hair grows long enough and you know I just might want to do it too!

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

Your right about one thing is that we do need to stick together and cause awareness that is why other the other condition recieve more attention is because of the parent's. Good luck on what ever you deceid on the other issue.